- Conduct audit in Govt project centres across India.
- On time Reporting from software.
- Training inspection and verification.
- Documenting and maintaining verification report.
- Ensure that processes are established, implemented and maintained as per the guidelines.
- Review and maintain the quality system and ensure its completeness and accessibility.
- Should know SOP guidelines.
- Training of auditees after audit .
- Follow up after the time frame given on each and every NC.
- Submission report to the management on NC closing
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Audit Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time