- Develop strategies for franchisee development, identify and evaluate potential business partners for new franchisee acquisition
- Appointing New Franchise in southern part of India
- Generating leads through various marketing activities as cold calling and campaigning
- Developing new franchise by planning and organizing, Meeting with exclusive investors / seminars and bringing strong insight to the task of creating new franchisee
- Designing and presenting different proposals, aligning meetings with prospective lead and providing them full support till sign the agreement
- To participate event and exhibition to generate leads and creating a platform to meet with prospect franchisee.
- Explaining business model to every potential prospect, giving them franchise related Information, sending them the proposals, taking follow-ups and referrals for further leads
- Personal visits to prospect involving presentations of the company and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- Work with business partners for revenue maximization and brand promotion.
- Budgeting and designing marketing plans for the franchisee centers, designing franchisee referral programs
- Conduct market research for lead generation
- Boost revenue growth by meeting admission targets
- Ensure franchisee payments are received on time
- Ensure placements through tie ups with corporates
- Recruit and train Franchisee Supports Managers
- Target setting for Franchisee Center for each month, doing review with partners and ICA management
- Monthly-wise goal setting for FSMs and RMs under and review. Presenting the outcome and course of action to management every month.
Required Candidate profile
Excellent communication skills
proficient in English and other regional languages
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 7,50,000 PA.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent