An Urgent Opening for
Quality Assurance Officer
1. Conduct examination effectively+efficiently (as per defined policy) and check offline subjects (where applicable) - 99% error free
2. Employer Visit (atleast 1 every month along with APMs/centre personnel and share visit details with respective Stakeholders). Application of learning for Student Grading.
3. Each center has to be visited at least once in a month (even if no exam)
4. Back-up to be uploaded automatically by the students (attendance sheet click within 24 hrs). Ensure no failure in TAT for respective centres. Evaluation to be completed and sent to upload within 48 hrs of DoE.
5. MOS Target monthly achievement against target
6. Ensure Infra as per policy (SOP) (90% centres by Dec,2018 with regular upgrades as per SOP priority) (atleast 50% improvement in Infra compared to previous FY)
7. Ensure smooth Franchisee closure process (as per policy)
8. Ensure atleast 70% of your centres are at minimum Grade in all Quarters (Centre Grading)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time